Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Huh???!!!

A friend just e-mailed this to me. See how you do with it!

Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the human mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the human mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
But the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on !!.

6 comments:

Leo said...

This is very cool. I love interesting studies like this one. Thank God I could read it! Of course if I couldn't I guess I wouldn't know I was stupid-huh?! Anyway hang in there things will look up.

Leo said...

sorry--I forgot to say I hope you don't mind if I borrow this and post it to my blog-cause it's cool and you did say pass it on--ok? I'll post that I found it here orginally. Thanks.

Jamie Marie said...

Thanks, Leo. If I keep plugging away things Have to get better! :-)

Jamie Marie said...

Feel free to use it! That's cool with me.

Leo said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This was fun and easy!