Sunday, September 25, 2005

Here we go again.

WILL IT EVER END????? Every time I think I've finally heard the last of my estranged husband, he shows up again just like a bad penny. He called me at work yesterday wanting to know if I was open to renting out our house until the divorce action is complete. Of course, I said no. The only people he knows are the drunks, drug addicts and drug dealers he hangs out with at the bar (I know that some people who go to bars are not one of the afore-mentioned "characters." But, all of his "buddies" ARE). Sure, I want one of these LOVELY people living next door to my elderly parents!!!! When I refused, he started cursing me. I told him I was at work and couldn't talk to him right then, so, he drops the "F" bomb on me and hangs up. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be rid of him and be able to live a normal life, even after the divorce. He just won't go away.

3 comments:

Leo said...

Sorry--he sounds like a jerk. Hang in there-at least your garbage disposal survived the weekend!-lol

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your "getting rid of your trashy soon to be ex."

Jamie Marie said...

Thanks Ma and Leo. I can't wait until this divorce is OVER!!!!