Sunday, September 11, 2005

Octopus's Garden

I've just "discovered" a great site for music buffs. According to the "Welcome" -" The Octopus's Garden is the top destination for Elvis, American Pie, Billy Joel, Beatles, Sinatra, Pink Floyd, Eminem, Grateful Dead, Elton John, U2, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, rock, rap, swing, even Barenaked Ladies content. The premier website for music rumors, facts and fictions dating back to the 1920's. Surf throughout the site as you are likely to find some interesting tidbits that are hard to believe!"
There's some great stuff here! I've added it to my favorite links also.

Octopus's Garden

1 comment:

Jamie Marie said...

Thanks for all your comments, Cindy. This is just my place to spout off, whine and complain with a few light-hearted bits thrown in! You'll have yours together before you know it. I'll have to check out allmusic.com. Thanks for the tip! By the way, Rod McKuen RULES!!