Sunday, September 18, 2005

Today is a new beginning

I'm trying to start over today. Not just on a new day but on a new path in my life. I'm tired of struggling to make ends meet. I'm tired of worrying myself into a ulcer over things I can't control. I'm tired of trying to deal with a psychopath (my hopefully - please, God - soon to be ex-husband). I'm tired of the way things are. I want a new life and the only way to get it is to make it myself. Wish me luck! There's got to be something better than this. I have my parents who are absolute angels and my 3 sons who are the light of my life, my daughter-in-law and my sister both of whom I love dearly. I have a lot going for me. I may be broke as far as my bank account is concerned but I am rich with the love of my family. So, here we go, down the "yellow brick road." There's no time like the present to start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your new beginning! Wish you happiness and prosperity in the future.