Monday, August 29, 2005

@#%*^ Joggers

Okay, I know jogging is supposed to be healthy. However, I don't see how jogging in the road before sunrise, even with your cute little glow vest, is good for your general well-being (life, that is). There's nothing like coming around a curve and meeting some jogging fool, in the dark, who thinks you should move into the on-coming traffic lane rather than him moving over into the grass. Now, I know they can see my headlights long before I can see their little glow strips. Wouldn't it be more conducive to good health (life and limb) to just get the @#%* off the road!!!!! Better yet, I have a MARVELOUS idea for the joggers in question here. There's a park about 2 blocks from here with a @#%* jogging track. Trot on down there and jog to your little heart's content. Just stay the @#%* out of the road!!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

No comments: