Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's Saturday!

Whoo hoo, it's Saturday! I love the weekend. No getting up at 5 am and dragging off to work. Just taking it easy. I do go see my Mom and Dad every Saturday. My 2 youngest and I always go over there and try to help them out every week. Andrew, the youngest, feeds and waters their dogs, gives the dogs their heartworm medicine, etc. Today we need to take the weedeater and cut the grass in the dog pen. That will be fun (ha ha)! But we do enjoy the time we spend with them. No matter what we do, it will never be enough to repay them for all Mom and Dad have done for us. They sacrificed everything to help us during a terrible time. They gave all their time and money to take care of my boys when I wasn't able to. Here's to you Mom and Dad. You're the BEST.

My boys tell me that no one will ever read this blog. You know what? That's okay. This is just my opportunity to have a place to get things off my chest and record my thoughts. I don't have a lot of close friends, really only one. So, I don't have anyone I can talk to and gripe to (believe me, the griping will come!). Rather than just sit around and keep it all inside, I decided to create this blog to kind of "let it all hang out" and put all of my feelings and frustrations into words. If you're out there and read this - THANKS for taking the time.

No comments: