Sunday, August 21, 2005

It's TOO HOT - Again!!!

Well, today promises to be another scorcher. With temperature in the 90's and the heat index between 105 and 108, it's going to be miserable. But, you want to know when the real fun starts? My middle son moves into his college dorm today. Now, I know he loves his school but I have a few problems here. His tuition is over $30,000.00 a year. This particular dorm, a twin to the one he was in last year and located right next door, has no elevator!!!! Of course, he is on the 3rd floor. And if that wasn't enough, last year the air conditioning wasn't on when he moved in. Come on, people!!! With all that tuition money you can't manage to have an elevator in a multi-story building???!!! And the air, geez, give us a break! Thank goodness there will be 4 of us moving his stuff in. But there's still the dorm-sized refrigerator, tv, computer monitor and hard drive, not to mention his clothes and various other items. This may well be my last post - I may have a heat stroke today!!!!! Wish me luck, I'm gonna need all I can get!

No comments: