Sunday, April 16, 2006

Saga of Lost Love Continues

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to again have dinner with my lost love last night. More roses (I do LOVE roses) and a huge GORGEOUS plush rabbit (I'm a fool for stuffed animals). Think I'll call him Herman. After dinner we talked for nearly 5 hours. He's had such an interesting life...traveling around the world and having so many experiences. If I hadn't had the responsibility of keeping a home and raising my children (not that I would trade my kids for ANYTHING on this earth) maybe my life could have been a little less boring. Guess I'll never know. All-in-all an absolutely lovely evening. Can't wait to do it again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, this is kinda sweet! To find a lost love again. As long as it makes you happy! :)

Jamie Marie said...

It makes me VERY happy! :-D