Sunday, April 23, 2006

All good things must come to an end...

and so must the visit with Lost Love. He will be leaving tomorrow. Before returning home he's taking a little trip to Rio (as in de Janeiro) for some R & R. Hope he doesn't OD on the "dental floss" (inside joke)! I can't imagine what it would be like to just say, "I think I'll just fly down to Rio next week and stay for a week or so." It just boggles my mind that you could have that kind of freedom.
Anyway, I've really enjoyed seeing him during this visit. I can only hope this isn't the last time and that "Lost Love" doesn't become lost again. My days have been a little brighter and I've had a bit more spring in my step...something I'm not used to. It's been really nice. And so, Lost Love, I bid you adieu...until we meet again.

No comments: