Monday, May 29, 2006

I am such a slacker

I've been seriously neglecting my blog! But I do have an excuse. I became addicted to...The Darwin Awards. I have been unable to pry myself away from the site. I finally finished reading all of the entries. I must say I'm stunned at the unique ways people have come up with to remove themselves from the gene pool. Loads of fun in a macabre kind of way.

On the homefront, I've finally received a date for my divorce hearing...June 7. I'll be so glad when it's all over and I can put this nightmare behind me for good and get on with my life. Hopefully that life will include continued contact with a certain "lost love" who has made my days brighter over the past few months. So, for those of you out there who stop by occasionally (uh, is that crickets I hear?) that's the scoop for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from another teenager trapped in a 50 something body! Got here on BlogMad, hope everything works out for you.

Jamie Marie said...

Thanks for the encouragement Junebugg. It's been a long hard road and I'm ready for some good times for a change!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea how annoying that noise is on your blog, and how 99% of people dislike that sort of thing? I guess you don't, or you would not have it on your blog...

Jamie Marie said...

Anonymous, first, let me say that I do appreciate you input. But, the "noise" you refer to goes with a video which I think is quite entertaining. When I visit a blog that has audio I don't care for, I simply mute it and continue reading the blog. Sorry you were offended but the "noise" stays. Hope you drop by again some time! Wish you hadn't posted anonymously, I would have liked to visit your blog. Peace!