Saturday, January 28, 2006

Okay, it's time to bring back public hangings

When I saw this headline, (Man Facing Charges Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old) I had to do a double take. This is absolutely unbelieveable. Why on earth would someone do something like this? First should come a public lashing with a cat o' nine-tails, then the hanging. There is no excuse for this type of behavior. I can just hear the defense attorney now, "Oh, we're gonna go with a mentally ill defense. Make 'em feel sorry for ya." Well, horse crap on that! Flog him, then hang the no good, low down, worthless bastard.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Hang that SOB!!

Jamie Marie said...

The more I think about it, the more I think hanging would be too quick and painless. How about drawing and quartering...flaying alive...tying him to a fire ant hill and covering him with honey??? The possibilities are endless!!

Anonymous said...

I think he should be castrated, thrown in jail, and raped by the biggest man in there at least three times a day. Then when they are tired of playing with him, he should be handed over to the girl's family for a public beat down.

Jamie Marie said...

Sounds good to me.

alyceclover said...

Yah, I agree. sad I say I'm a pacifist, and maybe castrating men that rape won't stop the sicko's but I'd bet it would help. The bible tells us to forgive and turn the other cheek but this stuff makes me boil.

Jamie Marie said...

I believe there's a special corner of hell reserved for people like this guy. As much as I'd love to see him suffer the way this child suffered, his day will come and it won't be nice. I also believe in forgiving but like you, alyceclover, this makes me furious.