Sunday, January 07, 2007

It Sucks To Be Me

As I have posted previously, I am in the middle of a nasty divorce. Things had been looking up for the past few months. My soon-to-be-ex and I went through mediation and finally reached an agreement on ownership of our former home. I am supposed to take possession and make monthly payments to him until I have paid his share of the value of the mobile home. Our final hearing is scheduled for January 11. Well, yesterday my oldest son and I decided to just walk around the place and look things over. I could not believe my eyes when we walked around the corner of the house and the freakin' heat and a/c unit is GONE!!!!! Some low-life p-o-s came up, cut the wiring and carried the damn thing off. I am just at the end of my rope. I don't have the money to replace it and we can't live in it without heat and air. Does anyone know of a nearby bridge that I can jump off? I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!!

The last time I saw it:

3 comments:

Anthony said...

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I'm going through a nasty divorce myself as well...

Anthony
Journey Through Divorce

mikster said...

Divorce is no fun...and what a bummer on the theft. Hopefully things get better for you soon.

Jamie Marie said...

Hi Some Guy and Mike. Yeah, it's been a long hard road but it's over now and my sons and I can finally start getting on with our lives.

Thanks for stopping by!