Monday, January 01, 2007

Back to the old blog

Well, I tried Blog Charm for a while and things went pretty well. Now, it's decided not to publish my posts. So, I'm back to the old faithful blog.

I know I've sorely neglected my poor little blog. Things have been crazy the last couple of months. My divorce is still pending. The day before the hearing was to be held, my attorney's secretary called and said the hearing was postponed because the judge's mother passed away. So, that's rescheduled for January 11. I will be so glad when this is over. In addition to that, I've been working nearly 60 hours a week at my job, trying to help my son with his job hunt and helping my parents out around their house whenever I can. I guess I'm just tired.

And, I guess I'm a tad depressed too. Even after the divorce goes through my two youngest sons and I won't be able to move back into our house until at least one of them finds a job to help pay the bills. As much as I hate to do it, I'm taking one of them to McDonalds to apply. Not that there's anything wrong with working at Mickey D's, don't get me wrong. It's just that he worked so hard during his 4 years in college to get good grades so he could get a good job. Every where he applies it's the same thing...no experience. Well, how the hell do you get experience if no one will give you the opportunity to work??? It really just pisses me off big time.

Well, enough complaining. I'm gonna try to get back in the swing and keep my blog up-to-date. Wish me luck!

Happy New Year to one and all!!!

No comments: