Saturday, October 22, 2005

We're not working on Saturday???

Every month we always, ALWAYS, work either the 3rd or 4th Saturday. We used to get 2 comp days off for working the Saturday but, the past few months we've gotten paid overtime for it. So, knowing that we were supposed to work this Saturday, I had already gotten my little brain working on how I was gonna spend that extra cash. But nooooo, the boss called us together yesterday and told us we were gonna be off today. Dang, dang, dang!!!!! There goes my little spending spree! It won't be a total loss though. One of my co-workers convinced the boss that she had some things that absolutely HAD to be done before Monday (actually, it's a butt load of stuff). So, she and I will be working 2 - 3 hours today!! Whoo hoo!!!! It won't be a lot but it's a little extra! Nothing wrong with that!!

No comments: