Saturday, October 08, 2005

And so it begins...

Well, I went to see my attorney yesterday and will sign the papers to start the divorce on Wednesday. I don't really know how I feel right now. I'm a little scared because all my savings are now gone. I didn't really have a choice, though. I have to get out of this marriage. I haven't felt free in a long, long time. I know it's going to be ugly. My husband will see to that. He just wants to hurt me as much as he can. I don't believe he ever really loved me. He couldn't have put me through the things he did and hurt me so much if he had really cared. Just let this end. Please!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the attorney and the signing the papers. You are in my prayers. I hope that you can recover from this soon and wish you the best. Think positive! Take care.

Jamie Marie said...

Thanks, Ma. I do try to look on the positive side of this but sometimes it's hard to see. :-) Thanks for keeping tabs on me!